Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wendy's Has My Heart

Homestyle chicken go wraps from Wendy's are the best. When you're happy, when you're sad, when you're tired - eat a go wrap. They're breaded chicken with lettuce, cheese, and this really yummy ranch dressing, all wrapped up in a tortilla!

Does that not sound delish?!

I think it sounds amazing. It's so simply, but if you put all those little ingredients together they make the best lunch or dinner I've ever eaten! (Ok, so maybe that's taking it a little far ... let's stick with 'really good')

And speaking of go wraps... I get some for dinner! Along with a vanilla frosty, which is like the cherry on top...ok, not cherry, strawberry (I don't like cherries - BLECK). I had two go wraps for dinner yesterday and didn't get a frosty and it just felt wrong. I suppose you don't had to get a vanilla one, if that isn't your type; I'm sure chocolate would do. I personally prefer the vanilla over chocolate, but that's just me.

But enough about food, let's talk about ... how crazy I really am.

I am crazy, I'll admit. I don't know what made me think I'd have the energy to dance for 2-5 hours three days a week, but I thought it at some point because I signed up for all the classes. Not to mention I have karate two other nights a week. Here's my schedule for the week:

Monday - karate 5:30-7:00
Tuesday - karate 12:30-2:30, dance - 3:45-6:00
Wednesday - dance 4:00-5:00 (thirty minute break) 5:30-9:15
Thursday - dance 6:45-9:15

Still don't think I'm crazy?? I think you're crazy.

I'm guessing you know the days of the week, but just in case you don't, it's Wednesday. Wednesday happens to be my longest day, and I think the only way I manage is eating the go wraps and frosty I get every.single.week during my glorious 30 minute break.

I have made a very important scientific discovery this morning. It'll blow your mind, I know it. You'll think "Gosh, that Kate girl, she's a genius!" This is what I figured out. You ready?

3...

2...

1...

BLAST OFF!! I figured out it takes me an hour to wake up (with coffee). I timed myself. I got up this morning around 7:20 and was awake by 8:30. Awake meaning that I can actually think about stuff, and not just go through the motions of every morning, like drinking coffee, which doesn't require much thinking. So don't ask me to do anything that you want done well or that is important until an hour after I wake up.

Even writing in this blog. I got up and thought "Ya, know, I should blog about how amazing homestyle chicken go wraps are," but I didn't really start writing anything worth reading until around 8:30. Writing requires a lot of thinking. Thinking is hard in the morning. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

That's my scientific discovery. I know, you're speechless. In your shock that a girl like me could figure out something like that. No need to thank me =)

So anyway, like every other teenager, I have to do school. Unlike every teenager, I'm homeschooled, so I'm allowed to wait till 9 o'clock to do it. But, It's 9, so I best be going and start learning something.

I'll blog soon!!

Lots of love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment