Thursday, November 12, 2009

Coffee

Coffee is good. I don't care what you say; coffee is good.

Now, I know there are people out there who don't like it, and that's ok. We all have our flaws. But my best friend, whom I will name Lulu on this blog, never liked coffee. But I got her hooked, and she now loves it. So people can change too.

But I only wrote that stuff because I happened to be drinking coffee. But if you ever want to brighten my day, random coffees are nice =) (ps I love mochas)

So... I drank all my coffee and now I don't know what to write. Maybe there's a connection? Maybe that's why people get more coffee, so they can keep writing. Maybe there's something about the bitter taste, and the amazing smell, that make your writing senses all happy and ready to think and write. Maybe coffee just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, making you happy, which makes you want to write.

or maybe

coffee is just plain amazing and that's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment