Friday, November 13, 2009

Random Tidbits

I have decided that coffee is just plain amazing because I sit here sipping my coffee with nothing to write. So it obviously doesn't help you think of things to write, it just makes your mornings better.

So I sit here staring at the screen thinking "What to write?"

I had dance yesterday. 3 hours straight. And earlier this week I had bought a vitamin water to bring so I wouldn't die of thirst.

Guess who forgot to grab the vitamin water on the way out the door? O_o

Yep, you guessed it. Me. So I was dying of thirst for three hours. Oh joy.

There's only one month until my birthday. Yes, one. I still don't know what I want. Mom doesn't agree with my kitten idea. Not sure why. What's one more when you already have 5? Then again, she didn't like the puppy idea either. Maybe there's a theme...

There is this one jacket I want, but it's $100 and it'd be all I got for my birthday. Though I might anyway. Who knows.

So anyway. I hope you all have a good weekend! This isn't my best post, but it'll do for now.

See ya next time =)

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment