Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've been Tagged

Ok, I've been tagged again. My friend Jacynne made up this tag. This is how she said to do it "OK you have to write something short, only about a paragraph or more, about the third picture in you third folder. Write something you think it would be about, not what really happened, then at the end write what it's really about. (confusing but fun:)"

So, here is my third picture in my third picture file:
Pretend: Lauren trying to hold on to a rabbit that we are going to eat for dinner

Real: Lauren laughing at the camera because her rabbit is sticking it's nose out! This is during showmanship at the Clare County Rabbit Show.

That's all. I'll tag "Blogging Across Miles"

1 comment:

  1. HaaHaa! That was funny! It will be hard to do one for Blogging Across Miles :D

    Jacynne

    ReplyDelete