Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mind Boggling Things

Some times I try to think about time.
How it never ends, it's always been.
This confuses me.

















Space is that way too.
I try to imagine how big outer space it, but I can't.
I imagine putting it in a box, but that's impossible.
We just weren't made to understand this things.






















We can understand many things, and the technology we have to day it outstanding.
We are always making new, updated, improved things.
We are making things that people way back when never dreamed of.
It's crazy!

I really can't think of any more to say.

Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Kate the picture of outer space is the same color as your back grand! :D
    I like it!

    Jacynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, that is funny! I never noticed.

    ReplyDelete