Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So I wasn't going to post...

But I changed my mind. I feel the need to write something, and if I'm going to write something I'm going to do it here. Just ... what?

Ever have one of those days where you just don't want to smile, yet you have no reason not to? Yep, today was one of those days. :/

But thankfully there's someone who can always make me smile, no matter what. And even if he can't make me smile, he at least cares, and he still tries. Thanks, Caleb. :)

I worked on a lot today. Fair is this Saturday. Can you believe it? It seems like time just flies by. It's unreal.

I'm not really sure where I'm going with all of this. Fair is going to be exciting. I was crowned 1st Runner Up Queen, so my week just got crazier. My picture in the paper too. Front page.  The Queen wasn't there. Normally the Queen's crowning picture is front page, but since she wasn't there - no picture. So I guess they went with the next best thing :)

Anyway, I think I'm signed out for the night. My head hurts and I need sleep. I have to bake a cake tomorrow. More on that later.

Until next time,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment