Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Begining of my Graphic Arts Career

Things are finally starting to fall in place. I was recently entered in a MITES, Michigan Industrial and Technology Education Society, competition for graphics at our school, and not only did I win 1st place in the category that my project was entered, but I won first overall. Out of every project. There were 350+ projects entered.

I like to think that it's kind of a big deal.

This is only the regional competition. My project will now go to the state level, and then hopefully national. It's exciting stuff.

I've found something that I'm good at, that I enjoy, and that is a practical career. There are so many doors opened with graphic design, it's insane.

And so that's what I plan on going into.

Kate Troxell - Graphic Designer

And photographer, of course.

I'm excited for my future. I feel like I actually have a shot of making it big and being someone now.

And I'm only 17.

Life is looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment