Thursday, April 12, 2012

42 is a magic number

My dad turned 42 yesterday. I would have posted yesterday had I been home at all, but I wasn't. So, happy belated birthday Dad.

I think it's awesome that my dad is 42. 42 is the answer to life, the universe, and everything. No big deal.

Tonight is his birthday dinner. Enchiladas and Oreo pie. Heaven much?

My dad is pretty awesome. He's hardworking, supportive, smart, funny, and best of all, he loves his family, me included. We share the same sense of humor, something my mom and I don't. We both love coffee. We both love writing. We're both laid back and pretty chill. I'm a daddy's girl, to say the least.

And I love my dad. He never yells. He's rarely angry. He's my biggest fan.

He's pretty awesome, to say the least. But I might be biased. I am related to the guy, after all.

Happy Birthday Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment