Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vacation

Finally. A week to do nothing. We're currently at cabins on the beach (I will not tell you where, for safety reasons) and loving every minute of it. I would post more if my iPod actually liked to work and we had good enough wifi for it to stay connected. But this will have to do. 


It's been nice. Not a lot of sleep, though 


"Kate, can I lie with you?" 
"No William."
"Kate, what's the noise?" 
"I don't know William, go back to sleep."
"Kate, are you awake?"
"I am now." 


William has been having a blast. Here are a few quotes from the day.

"What are you doing" - William
"Getting wifi." - Kate
"That sucks. It takes forever to get wifi. I mean, these flip flops are comfy." - William


"Warm beachy day. I mean, sunny beach day. Warm beachy day sounds like warm peach. Yuck." - William


I had a dream about giant gummy bears." - Clay
"Intersting, and do you suppose that dream means?" - Dad
"I should avoive giant gummy bears." - Clay
"Good plan." - Dad
"I had a dream about giant woodpeckers!" - William
"I'll avoid those too." -Clay
"Giant woodpeckers aren't real!" - William
"Neither are giant gummy bears, so that makes my job easy." - Clay


"The lake is really sparkly cause the sun is shining. Let's go to the sparkly beach!" - William

"Vacation is like you go to someone else's house and stay there for tend days." - William


To say the least, it's been enjoyable this far. 


If you would like to continue reading these amazing quotes and updates on our days here on the beach, you can follow me on twitter. Just click the cute little 'follow' button at the top right hand on the sidebar of this blog. (Or you can click --> here <-- and that'll work too., but the follow button is cooler.)


Hope you are all enjoying your last bits of summer (assuming yours hasn't ended already). I'm off to enjoy the sparkly beach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment