Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break : 2011

Well, we got the 'final snow storm' that normally hits around the end of March, and Shepherd's spring break has arrived early. No complaints.

Yesterday was cancelled, although no one in the house knew this until after my sister and I waited 10 minutes for the bus.

Today was cancelled early yesterday, so we were forewarned. Though I almost got up and got ready, forgetting it was a snow day. Today would have been a half day anyway, and we don't have school tomorrow due to parent/teacher conferences. So hello Spring Break 2011.

My plans are: work on my six-pack, go to the mall with Lauren, hang out with Caleb in celebration of his birthday, possibly play tennis if the weather allows, keep my room sparkling clean (I spent all of last friday night working on it, and I have to say, it looks pretty darn amazing), and sleep in.

Sounds pretty good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment