Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a New Year

2011 is here. Faster than we all expected. Even though we all knew it was coming. For some reason, as I get older, each year goes by faster than the last. Someone what to explain why that is? I mean, I'm 16 already. It's fantastic, ya. But at the same time, I can't decide if I want to be a little kid again, or if I want to grow up and just finish high school already.

I want to make 2011 great. I was going to have a resolution. I have a few.

-Get a 6 pack
-Not eat wheat (starting tomorrow)
-Blog more
-Take more pictures
-Get all A's (so far so good)

But I want to do something worth while. I mean yes, taking care of myself is good and all, and doing things I enjoy. But those aren't things that I've been dying to do. Just things I should do.

I'm just babbling, but it's my blog, so I'm allowed to do that. Tomorrow school starts again. I have to admit I'm not too thrilled. I was just starting to enjoy my break. But I guess school will give me something to do, huh? I don't have hard classes this trimester, either. US History B, art, child development, business tech, and Chemistry B. All A's ... expect Chemistry. It's an A-. But that'll change, you wait.

Bed time now. Enjoy your Monday! I'll be back in touch soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment