Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Life is the Definition of Busy

Sooooooo much has happened since I was able to write last. I have a feeling this might be a long post. I met Jacynne, I got sick, I went to Chicago, I turned 15, and a bunch of other cool stuff (ok, getting sick is NOT cool).

I'll go in order. First things first - I met Jacynne.

Yep, I actually met her.

I even gave her a hug.

It was really exciting, to say the least.

So I spent the from Friday till Wednesday with Jacynne. Friday she came over to my house and from there we went to my dance rehearsals and performances for a Christmas program downtown. We then went to the Yuletide Harbinger Bash which is a lock in with my youth group. It would take too long to explain it all, so all you really need to know is that it was tons.o.fun.

I had some more performances on Saturday night, but other than that we mostly slept. Sunday I went to her Grammie's house, and the following Monday we went to Chicago, which was also ton.o.fun.

Then on Tuesday I turned 15. Which was, of course, really cool.

Beth turned 11 today.

And really, I don't know what to write about. so ... I'll write later.

Sorry for taking so long. My life = busy.

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment