Monday, June 4, 2012

He Did It

He graduated. Caleb is officially a MPHS Alumni. I, being the kind and loving girlfriend I am, went to his graduation. It wasn't had bad as I had told myself it would be. The speeches were funny and meaningful. No one fell on there way to get their diploma. They threw their hats in the air at the end (which was awfully hard to get a picture of, but I tried).

But I am proud of him. You only graduate high school once, and like many of the speakers said, it's the end of one chapter and the beginning of a new one. Caleb's next chapter will start with Ozark, which he plans to attend in the fall. His dream job is to be a minister and a teacher, and I have full confidence that he will achieve his goals. He's a hard working, determined young man with a big heart and ready hands. I know he'll make it far. And this is just the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment