Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Weekend is over, sad to say. But it was fun while it lasted.

Terrible weather though, let me tell you. Tipsy people and tornado warnings ... you can image the chaos.

Finally on Monday the weather was good. No rain. No tornados. Just sunshine and 80 degrees.

So I hung out with my boyfriend. Tanning, swimming, car washing, ice cream eating, tennis watching. It was nice.

Caleb is kind of a tennis fanatic, so we were watching the French Open. I think I actually understand how it all works ...

Sort of.

But anyway, only 2 and a half more weeks of school, then we're free. Can. Not. Wait.

Oh yes, I was doing a 365 on Facebook. Let's just say: I fail. I'm not sure if I should continue despite missing this whole weekend, or just stop now and consider it done. Or possibly do a version of it in the summer instead of trying to work around my crazy schedule. "The Days of Summer." Sounds nice, yes? I'll think about it. Perhaps I need to post extra pictures to make up for it? We'll see.

Exciting news: Drivers Ed for Kate this June! Finally. Everyone says it will feel like I'm still in school, but I don't care at this point. I just want to be able to drive.

I'm going to keep babbling on. Alright? Cool.

Dance recital is in June. The 11th and 12th, to be exact. It's coming up soon, and I'm getting nervous. But also excited. Tech week is the week before the show, and we all practically live on stage. Tech week is when we get lights, music, and costumes all situated. I remember last year, and how much I loved it. The lights, the music, the make up, the dancing. Working hard all day, everyday, to finally show on Saturday what we've all worked so hard for. It feels good. I like tech week just as much as I like the actual performance.

But I'm done babbling now. I hope you all had a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment