Thursday, April 21, 2011

English 10 B

For English 10 B we are required to do two extra assignments on top of our in class assignments in order to get an A in the class. Of course, I'd like an A, so I've decided to do 1) A personal journal and 2) a photography journal. But I'm adding a twist.

I'm not hand writing it. I'm blogging it. For reasons including
A) It's easier to upload pictures than to print them and stick them in a notebook
B) I'm often near a computer, as pathetic as that may be
C) I need to work on my blogs more anyway
D) It's something different

So you can expect to see me back here more often. I'm actually excited.

And now the beginning of my first official post.

Happy Thursday! Tomorrow is Good Friday, and thankfully we don't have any school.I've been sick all week, but I've toughed it out. It's mostly a sinus infection/head cold kind of deal. Plus a cough, as added bonus. Thankfully, it's fading away quickly, though I'm still hit with random cough attacks.

I'm getting new pointe (yes, pointe, not point. It's french, people) shoes this weekend. I killed my other ones. They're mush.

Maple Syrup Festival is next weekend. It's the annual festival of Shepherd, Michigan. It's kind of a big deal. They're a queen and court, a parade, a pancake breakfast, and a handful of fair rides and deep-fried-food venders. I'm excited, to say the least.

The weather here in the good ole mitten has been ... kind of crappy, to put it nicely. It's been grey (grey is cooler than gray) and gloomy, with lots of rain and random snow/hail/crap.

But I'm rambling, and I have things to do. So until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I also prefer "grey" to "gray." That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete