Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2 Years

As of today, I have had this blog for 2 whole years. Let's just say that it's changed a lot. And so I have.

For one, I'm two years older, making me 16.

I'm in 10th grade, not 8th.

I don't think I'm any taller...

My hair is a different color.

I have a boyfriend.

I'm turning into a neat freak.

I've discovered my love for photography.

I drink green tea just as much as I drink coffee.

I go to Shepherd Schools.

I'm thinking about getting a job.

Though some things still haven't changed.

Lauren is still my best friend.

I still do dance. 

I still live with my family. 

Our house is still cold. 

I still love my family.

I still go to the FCC youth group.

I still tease my brother Clay.

I still forget a lot of things.

I'm still waiting to grow up.

I still have my laptop (though it might die soon).

I still wear size 7 shoes.

Let's see what 2011 brings.

I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment