Thursday, September 3, 2009

So...

I've been busy, so I haven't been able to take any photos. Sorry =(

But, I wasn't going to let you all down and not post something today. Because when I follow a blog and they say they'll post, and they don't, I'm sad. So, I'm not going to be that blog. =)

So, I dance. And that's what I've been busy with the past two days. It's try outs to get into group 1, 2 or 3. 1 is best, 2 is ok... and 3 is all the younger kids.

I have no idea what.so.ever if I got into 1. I know I could be in 1, I know I'm good enough, I know I could to the choreography, but I don't know if I proved that yesterday. Let's just hope so ...

I do have to admit I'll be sad if I get 2. Probably more upset at myself more than anything. And if I get 1 I'll jump for joy guaranteed. It's just so unsure right now ... I don't know what to feel.

Because I don't want to get my hopes up in thinking I got 1, but I don't want to lose hope and just say I got 2. So, I'm HOPING for 1, but right now it's 50/50. So, those are my mixed feelings of the day.

And the worst part is I have to wait till 3:30 PM TODAY to find out! So of course I was thinking about it a lot last night (still couldn't come up with a 'what I think will happen' answer). Normally I can guess "Oh ya, I nailed that" or "No, I didn't do so hot there" but this... I just really don't know at all!! And I wish I did, it'd make things easier.

All I know is that I danced my heart out yesterday and tried my best. And that's really all I can do. Let's just hope for the best...

Wish Me Luck!!

-Kate

1 comment:

  1. Cool. It's like when I did that for the Summer Intesive. We had 1, 2, and 3 I got into 2. I hope you get into 1 but don't be TOO disapointed if you don't. Dance is fun, it's something you work at for fun and for the joy of it.
    I wana chat with you!

    P.P.F
    Jacynne

    P.S. I hope I'm not that blog, I really try to post.

    ReplyDelete